Wednesday, February 11, 2015

We're a Featured Seller on Etsy!

 Whoohoo!!  This is something that I've wanted to happen for a very long time and finally it's happened!  Ben and I are featured sellers on Etsy!  I was procrastinating (for years) in sending an email to Etsy asking how to go about possibly being featured, when finally they came to us!  We are very honored and love how the article came out!  It's really an extra peek into the history and everyday life of Vintage by Crystal.  Ben's brother Matt is a talented photographer and contributed some of the photos.  Thank you Matt!

Here's a link, enjoy!!





6 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations on the feature. That is pretty impressive considering how many sellers are on etsy. But you are such an amazingly talented artist, I am in awe of all you do! Well deserved!!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Making me smile with this post. You are an amazing talented woman...congrats!

Vintage by Crystal said...

What great compliments! I am deeply touched. :)

Lisa W. said...

I saw it there ! I just knew that you would be featured sooner or later. It's great news and well deserved Crystal !

Carol T said...

When I saw you on Martha Stewart the first time, I knew you were special and that I had to have something made by you. That something has turned into an awesome collection!

Vintage by Crystal said...

It is so heart warming to read all of your beautiful comments! Thank you so much everyone!!!!